Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Morals

Its pretty fucking digusting, I mean I juz got a 60 for my Moral Assignment. I'm like the lowest in the class, and the teacher said, "I know some of you cut and paste from the net but its ok, this time I won't penalize you all but next time I will" I'm like what the FUCK, I did not cut and paste and yet I got a 60 and those who cut and paste got higher grades than me. I mean WHAT THE FUCK man......... Btw the teacher did not say that to me and I know I did not cut and paste.

Back in High School, I've friends who freaking failed classes for not citing a sentence properly. This is supposed to be a GOD DAMN College but yet have a lower standard than a High School.

I'm FREAKING pissed...................

I really dun understand, its such a joke, its moral class yet the teacher is like ok you guys cut and paste but I won't penalize this time. WHAT THE FUCK is going???

Can someone FREAKING tell me???

No comments: