Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Warlock

Well I decided to do a blog style guide for Warlock, rather than writin out an entire guide, I'll post my thoughts and ideas for playin a Lock.

Well here is a description of the Warlock by Blizzard. Personally I dun think anyone can tell you better than Blizzard since this is their game.

Although I dun agree with teh description but it is their game.............

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/classes/

I've been playin the Warlock since open beta around early November 04 until now and Warlock has gone through several changes from being a primary damage dealer to a Dotter to finally now a debuffer.

Personally Warlock dun fit in as a debuffer. We dun debuff as well as the other classes. Why use Curse of Recklessness when Sunder Armor reduces the armor more? One more reason why we dun fit in as a debuffer, as of now you can have only 8 debuffs on a mob, meanin in a raid or even in a group of 5, a Warlock's debuff is useless cuz its gonna get cancelled out. Hell I ain't even doing damage in a raid unless I nuke.

But however its not that bad though, we are still useful and I'll reveal more on how to play a warlock over the next few days.

No comments: