Sunday, September 04, 2005

Warlock

Sup peeps,
I've been playin Swiftkill(Warlock) since beta and than on Lightbringer after the game went retailed. After almost 1 year I've decided that its time for me to make some comments about the class in general.

First of all, I've played with some of the best players on Lightbringer, for example Ladyluck, Ceras(Rogue) Zhul, Creenie(Druid), Pcn, Kanisha, Starrynyte(Priest), Rhoda, Knitehammer (Pally), Time, Tiara, Angelkiller, Blossom(Warlock), Tilda, Ravenfury, Shikku(Warrior). Most likely non of you will even know who the hell they are cuz most of them have stopped playing or moved to a PvP server. Btw, I've been commented by some of the peeps on Lightbringer as one of the best Warlock as well as being the 2nd Warlock to reach 60, the 1st? Tiara, my mentor and good friend.

To this end, I belive that I've enough knowledge and experience as a good Warlock to make comments on this class.

What is wrong with the Warlock class? Plenty....

First of all, we dun have a defensive skill we are the only class who needs to invest talents in order to have a semi half fuck Curse of Exhastion. Invest 5 pts and you can slow someone by 30%, wow great what use is that when Warriors can charge and Rogues can sprint? Its the same as not investin in it........

Well, I'm tired rite now and will continue 2morrow....

No comments: