Friday, July 14, 2006

Music Police?

I hate being a music police and all especially being a musician myself...I know how hard it is to get a chance to gig...record an album and stuff...but sometimes when I listen to a album I think to myself man how could some1 even release a record like this wrong notes? k fine its a very minor thingy and most probably won't even notice it but still....

Some of my friends tell me...dude you listen to Dream Theater too much...they're like a class of their own and not many people will be able to match them...shiftin time signature....shiftin key....shifting tempo...and no I'm not saying that you gotta be playing all those to be a good band...bands like simple straight in your face hard rock /metal can be very entertaining too...the band gotta be tight and shit

No comments: