Monday, September 11, 2006

Score

Finally...the god damn CD is out in Singapore...I was doing some mixdown and I felt really tired and thought that I should take a walk or something and I ended up goin to the mall close by and saw Score....checking the CD out rite now....


Update...

Man this CD is gonna last for me like at least 2 weeks cuz the songs are so long and with such intricate arrangements, I'm gonna need a couple of weeks to absorb everything in!!!! \w/ \w/ \w/

On a side note I think James is singing like a lot higher than usual...gotta make some comparasion....can't base it on my memory since our aural recall last for like maybe 10 mins or something ......

Update 2...
hmm...how in the world do you mix a CD like that? A song clockin in at 41 mins and 22 sec with a orchestra and a full band....Mike Portnoy's drum kit is probably taking up like 15 inputs....insane...insane...insane

No comments: