Thursday, May 24, 2007

Systematic Chaos out early?

Not sure why its already out for sale in Singapore...but anyway I bought the album...fucking insane...20 years down the road and I still feel that their stuff is alway so fresh...

I really dig Forsaken and The Ministry of Lost Souls...overall the new album feels somewhat modern yet ballsy...not as dark as Train of Thought but it is still heavier...I'm thinking of Pantera/Slayer when I heard The Dark Eternal Night...but the overall feel is ballsy, in ur face but not as dark...

Juz like most DT albums, the songs seems to flow seamlessly into one and other...good mixture of mellow and heavy tunes...I actually like the mix of this album...maybe I will use Systematic Chaos as my reference when I go into the studio next month...

Can't wait for their concert...

No comments: