Friday, June 18, 2004

Pain

I feel a lot of pain both physical and mental.....I've no talent and I dun know y I'm alive, what's my purpose in life? Can someone answer me? I've been trying to figure this q out for a really long time since I'm in Grade 7. Its been almost 10 years.....

Fade to Black

Life it seems, will fade away
Drifting further every day
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the will to live
Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free

-Metallica

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. But most people have no real talent either. What is one's purpose in life? That's a very difficult question; I bet 99.9% of people don't have an answer.

Don't ever give up on life; it is too precious and beautiful. You will surly find your purpose one day.

IceColdLuci said...

Ha made me remember what they use to say in the Army
Pain is temporary, Pride is Forever