Sunday, June 04, 2006

Michael Angelo Batio

I saw the Hands Without Shadows ablum in HMV like few days ago and was wondering if I should get the ablum....I mean, MAB's nickname is "Hands Without Shadows" cuz he plays so goddamn fast that the shadow can't catch up with him.

The reason why I'm not very keen on getting any of his ablum is becuz I think he shreds too much...no doubt he is probably one of the cleanest shredder alive and technique wise he is really great but I dun dig songs that is shredding too much.

So I went back home downloaded a couple of previews from MAB's website and was really suprise becuz he did not shred all the way throughout the tunes and probably the reason is becuz HWS is a tribute ablum and I really luv the tone of this ablum, really great. Overall I really dig is version of his tunes...great stuff

MAB's Official Website

No comments: