Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Whats up?

It was raining cat and dogs this morning. I work up at like 0730 in the morning to go for a 1 day orientation in Aljunied. Ok ya'll muz be wondering why the hell am I bloggin in the middle of a orientation rite?

Well first of all I was like fucking drenched to the bones cuz it was like a damn huge rain and when I reach the place and had a chat with some dude, he told me hmm well you're studying part time?

I was like ya, the management told me that it is possible for me to leave early to upgrade myself cuz its like good for the company.

Well guess what the team leader told me? eh...yea its possible for you to leave early but however I only wan to work with a dedicated and committed team player so lets not waste each others time...you can leave now...

I was like what the fuck? I got drenched went to the place talk to some small fry in the company and was told that he wasn't interested in working with me? I was like fuck it than if ya'll ain't interested neither am I....

No comments: