Sunday, June 18, 2006

Sepultura

I was roaming HMV and That CD Shop over the weekend and yes whenever I go to a record store I'll end up buyin a CD, its like a godamn disease that I can't control.

Anyway while browsing through the CDs, I happen to chance upon a new album by Sepultura, a metal band from Brasil, founded by Max and Igor Cavalera.... Max left the band after the Roots Bloody Roots album (and created Soulfly) and on 12/06/06 Igor left Sepultura and I was like wow....to me the Cavalera's are like the heart and soul of Sepultura and now that both of them ain't in the band no more...it is juz plain weird....

Juz to relive some good old Sepultura moments...

Refuse/Resist w/Max on the vocals


Refuse/Resist being covered by Apocalyptica


Refuse/Resist being covered by Soulfly


Roots Bloody Roots/Jump da fuck up being covered by Soulfly


Juz found a couple more great vids by Soulfly gotta share them with ya'll
More Refuse/Resist



More Roots Bloody Roots


ROck On!!!!!

No comments: