Saturday, November 03, 2007

A world is like a pyramid?

I have always and probably will for a very long time to believe that the structure of the world is like a pyramid....

Its like how a company is structured, 1 CEO, a number of managers and a shit load of workers. Even a country is similar, 1 Prime Minister/President/King or Queen and a whole lot of citizens and many people in between.

So why the hell I'm I talking bout all this anyway? Cuz last week I was out with my friends and I was saying how some of my students(ex students rather :p) dun have a goal in life, they are like doing nothing...wasting their youth and one of my friend responded, if everybody is fucking hardworking, trying to get a head in life, than who the fuck is gonna be cleaning the streets?

We can only have so many CEOs, managers...somebody has to do the shit job.....

The harsh reality of life.....

No comments: