Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Blaming Me?

WTF man, I messed up on this one tune and I'm not denying that I messsed up, I even said sorry to my band members. But this one F***er actually blamed me?!?!?!I think that if he did indeed came to practice and took the time to practice, he would actually knew when he should be playing and what he should be playing.

At the very start of the song, I acutally slowed down thus cuzing the whole band to slow down, guess I was kinda nervous but the problem is that's only at the starting I actually have to repeat the whole song twice b4 taht fella is suppose to come in and I only mess up the first couple of bars and he actually went and said that if I did not mess up on the first couple of bars, he would have knew when he is suppose to come in....

My q is if he actually practice, he would know where the hell we are cuz he's the only person who was lost.... do bear in mind that I only messed up the first couple of bars and the rest of the song especially the 2nd time when I repeat I was doing fine,he actually had the guts to blame me, btw did I mentioned that he did not came to practice for almost 2 months????

What's the damn world coming too?

No comments: