Sunday, May 16, 2004

Is There Love In Space?

Yap that's right Satch's new ablum....finally I got it like one month after it's been release.

Well somehow it feels slightly different I dun know its seems to me that theres a strong rhythmn guitar presence and the bass is not as obvious(????) I mean when Stu Hamm was playing bass, there's always a very strong bass groove going on, almost like if the bass is holding the whole rhythmn and groove where else on this ablum the bass is not standing out as much and there's a lot of stronger, hard rocking guitar grooves. Usually Satch would have a synth type of sound in the rhythmn section as well.

Overall I dun dig this ablum as much usually on most Satch ablum there will be like one or two songs sometimes even more that catches my ear but this ablum, I've yet to find one song that I really dig, I do like Souls of Distortion, I like the Rain(Reminds me of the Wild Wild West....dun know y picture I get is a cowboy.)The tone is Searching is really unique, very futuristic.

No comments: