Wednesday, May 12, 2004

William Hung

He has gotta be the hottest topic right now....Nothing against him....juz that he aint the best singer or dancer in the world and I can't do any of the above as well yet and I defintely won't have the guts to audition for American Idol.

But from a musician's point of view and juz like what he said on National TV...I dun have any professional training and I'm pretty sure he is gonna be able to make more money(and gain lots of fame) than alot of other REAL musician who might have spend the past ten, twenty years perfecting their craft.

I'm not dissing William Hung but I guess this is the Cold Hard Truth.

Hell....how many of ya'll out there knows who Shawn Lane is? He's a great fusion jazz rock guitarist yet not many people know him but someone like Hung is so damn big....

Can't blame anyone though....its juz the way the business work.

No comments: